Careers with Power and Water
We employ hundreds of Territorians in technical, professional and customer service roles. There are regular opportunities to join the Power and Water team.
What can we offer you?
- a highly competitive salary
- five weeks annual leave
- well-considered work/life balance initiatives
- a yearly safety bonus
- an industry-specific allowance for selected positions
- regular professional development and training opportunities.
Contractors and suppliers
Power and Water is one of the largest buyers of goods, works and services in the Northern Territory. Our procurement activities play a vital in the local economy.
Every year Power and Water spends around $600 million on goods, works and services; and around the same amount on capital expenditure and infrastructure. Some 30,000 purchase orders are raised each year. Of that total expenditure:
- around 87 per cent goes to Northern Territory businesses
- 12 per cent is supplied by businesses interstate
- 0.2 per cent is from overseas suppliers.