The Northern Territory Concession Scheme and the Northern Territory Seniors Recognition Scheme can assist with your water and power costs.

To receive a concession on water and power bills you receive from Power and Water you must be registered and meet the eligibility criteria of the Northern Territory Government’s Northern Territory Concession Scheme or the Northern Territory Seniors Recognition Scheme . These schemes are run by Territory Families .

When you receive your scheme member card, notify our Customer Service team of your card number. Remember to quote your Power and Water customer ID, or have your bill available.

Once you've registered your number with us, we will apply the concession to your bills. If you’re not sure where to find the concession notice on the bill you receive from us, see our How to read your invoice page.

If you're using a prepayment power meter, contact Territory Families on 1800 777 704 to arrange the concession payment.

To get the most from your concession see our water and power saving tips.

If you live in Darwin, Katherine, Tennant Creek or Alice Springs you purchase your power from another electricity retailer. Please contact them to advise you’re registered with the concession scheme.