We manage streetlights on major roads owned by the Northern Territory Government as well as in select local government jurisdictions such as Alice Springs, Victoria/Daly, Roper Gulf, West Arnhem and Barkly regions. In these areas, you can report streetlight fault using the form below:

To report streetlight faults outside of the above areas, please contact the relevant council:

Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).

Contact your local council for service of streetlights not displayed here.

Located on a metal plate about head-height on the pole.

If on a major road please also include the nearest crossroad.

If known, please identify the closest street number.

If unsure, please indicate the likely suburb.

Is there anything that you think we should know that would help us to locate or understand the issue or fault?

In case we need to contact you for more information: