- Bureau of Meteorology - Northern Territory
Northern Territory weather and warnings summary.
- Cyclone shelters and information
Information from Northern Territory Emergency Service about shelter options during a cyclone or flood.
- Flooding in Alice Springs
A community guide about how to prepare and respond to flooding conditions from Northern Territory Emergency Service.
- Northern Territory Flood Warning Centre
Map from the Bureau of Meteorology displaying rainfall and flood data in the Northern Territory.
- Bushfires NT
Latest fire watch summaries and Bushfire NT action reports.
- Northern Territory Police, Fire and Emergency Services
- NT Road Report
Up to date road condition information on all Northern Territory Government controlled roads including graphical images showing restrictions on regional maps.
- Preparing for the Unexpected
Guide for Australian households which provides advice and how to prepare for and deal with a range of emergencies.
- Red Cross Emergency Services
Red Cross emergency services assists Australians prepare for, respond to and recover from emergencies.
- Search and Rescue - Australian Maritime Safety Authority
24 hour emergency contacts and information about Search and Rescue, and how a search and rescue procedures are managed.
- Secure NT
Gateway or portal providing information on preparing for and getting through emergency situations in the Northern Territory.
- Weather Radar - Alice Springs - 256km
- Weather Radar - Darwin - 256km
- Weather Radar - Gove - 256km
- Weather Radar - Katherine - 256km