201902 January 2019
- Remote community roll-out of solar power complete
09 April 2019
The Solar Energy Transformation Program (SETuP) delivered by Power and Water Corporation recently completed construction on the final 15 sites.
- Supporting filmmaking across remote NT communities
29 March 2019
For the second year running, Power and Water Corporation is proudly supporting the Northern Territory Travelling Film Festival as it kicks off its first public screening of the season in the Alice Springs region this weekend.
- Crews respond to ex-Tropical Cyclone Trevor
25 March 2019
Power and Water crews from Darwin and Katherine were deployed to all areas affected by ex-Tropical Cyclone Trevor once clearance was given by police survey teams on Sunday.
- Passion for remote water solutions takes Power and Water engineer to Middle East
25 February 2019
Alice Springs-based Power and Water senior project manager Eric Vanweydeveld will be leaving for the Middle East this weekend to learn about innovative water treatment solutions as part of the prestigious Churchill Fellowship.
- Showerhead swap to save millions of litres of water in Katherine
31 January 2019
More than 400 showerheads at Katherine hotels, motels and caravan parks have been replaced with more water efficient models to help save up to 14 million litres of water per year.
- Maintaining safe drinking water in Katherine
23 January 2019
Power and Water will be changing the resin in the PFAS treatment plant located at the Katherine Water Treatment Plant as part of routine maintenance. The PFAS water treatment system filters impacted groundwater, removing PFAS, before it enters the surface water treatment plant.