Streetlights - ownership and maintenance awareness

02 July 2018

For most streetlight faults you no longer contact Power and Water.

Please contact the following relevant local council:

The exceptions are streetlights on Northern Territory Government owned roads, Alice Springs Town Council and in some small council jurisdictions (Coomalie, Victoria/Daly, Roper Gulf, West Arnhem and Barkly) – these continue to be maintained by Power and Water and you can report a fault here.

Our online form and App reflect only the streetlights that Power and Water maintain. If you pin a location on our website or App and nothing shows up, this means the streetlights are managed by your local council.

Contact: Media unit

Phone: 0401 117 599