We are proud to be supporting the talent pathway women’s academy and the inaugural NT Thunder women’s team.
201802 January 2018
- Supporting the support act at the 2018 Darwin Festival
07 June 2018
The Darwin Festival is an amazing time of year in the Territory but the event itself doesn’t happen by magic.
- Construction to begin on second phase of the Northern Territory’s largest solar project
31 May 2018
The next stage of construction on the Northern Territory’s largest solar project will soon begin.
- Announcing our partnership with the AFLNT’s Power and Water women’s state academy
18 May 2018
- Leak Checkers return to Katherine to keep on top of water leaks
16 May 2018
Leak Checkers from Power and Water’s Living Water Smart team hit the streets in Katherine this week to help find and fix water leaks.
- Power and Water in the limelight at 2018 GTNT Awards
24 April 2018
Power and Water apprentices won a number of awards at the Annual Group Training NT Awards (GTNT) held in Darwin on Friday 20 April.
- Power and Water delivers renewable energy and storage in Daly River
18 April 2018
In a Territory first achievement, the community of Daly River is running on ‘solar only’ during the day thanks to its pioneering energy storage system and 1MW solar array.
- Katherine water conservation measures to remain in place
17 April 2018
Katherine residents must continue to use sprinklers only three times a week after the Government decided current water conservation measures will remain in place until a permanent water supply solution is found.
- Tropical cyclone power restoration update
28 March 2018
Power and Water crews are attending to individual service connections in Darwin and greater Darwin areas following Tropical Cyclone Marcus.
- A snapshot of Cyclone Marcus restoration works
25 March 2018
Staying well away from the line crews, we took some stolen shots of the restoration work they were doing in Alawa this morning. You can see the extent of damage done by Cyclone Marcus – to the network, trees, cars and everything else in its path when it hit last weekend.
- Bore water advice during recovery period
24 March 2018
If you rely on bores for your water supply, here are some helpful information while we continue to restore power to areas affected by Cyclone Marcus.