201802 January 2018
- Partnership powers through Christmas Appeal
18 December 2018
A partnership between Power and Water Corporation, Mitchell Centre, Mix 104.9 and Foodbank Northern Territory saw 450 kilograms of food collected in the span of six hours for Territorians doing it tough this Christmas.
- AER – Have your say about Power and Water’s proposed five-year plan
12 December 2018
Power and Water Corporation is urging Territorians to have their say about its revised five-year pricing and expenditure plan submitted to the Australian Energy Regulator (AER) on 29 November 2018.
- Flushing out better environmental outcomes
12 December 2018
New technology and infrastructure built at the Northern Territory’s largest wastewater treatment plant is already achieving improved environmental outcomes.
- Power and Water receives international procurement accreditation
27 November 2018
Power and Water Corporation has been recognised for having adopted international best practice in procurement and supply chain management.
- Palmerston trunk sewer upgrade to meet a growing community need
26 November 2018
A newly-completed $10 million trunk sewer main in Palmerston East will provide capacity for future growth in the Northern Territory’s fastest growing urban area.
- Trees trimmed for safe and reliable power service
24 October 2018
In the Northern Territory we must maintain a three metre clearance between trees and powerlines. This allows for regrowth while maintaining a suitable clearance.
- Innovation and engagement focus for remote water
17 October 2018
An emphasis on innovation and community engagement has helped deliver improved quality of drinking water for one of the most remote northern Australian townships.
- Australian Energy Regulator – Draft Determination Public Forum 10 October 2018
- Water use moves into the 'red'
11 September 2018
As temperatures rise across the region, Katherine’s water use has moved into Power and Water’s ‘red zone’.
- Power and Water takes out Engineering Excellence Award
24 August 2018
Power and Water Corporation’s Solar Energy Transformation Program (SETuP) took out the Energy, Water and Resources category at the Northern Territory Engineering Excellence Awards held on Friday 17 August 2018.