201802 January 2018
- Northern Territory’s largest solar program nearing completion
17 August 2018
Two new videos celebrating progress to date on the Solar Energy Transformation Program have been released. The four year program will provide 10 megawatts (MW) of solar photovoltaic power into the energy mix of 25 communities across the Northern Territory.
- Science helping to improve sewage odour
15 August 2018
It’s National Science Week, celebrating the role of science, technology and innovation in our everyday life and the future. At Power and Water we’re using science every day – including at the Leanyer Sanderson Waste Stabilisation Ponds (WSPs), where two research trials are being conducted.
- Supporting the support act - Darwin Festival’s volunteers!
10 August 2018
Power and Water is proud to support Darwin Festival again this year as part of our community partnerships program.
- National Science Week kicks off
10 August 2018
As part of National Science Week, Power and Water is proudly supporting the DesertSMART EcoFair through our community partnerships program.
- Katherine’s water use on the rise
02 August 2018
With school holidays and lots of visitors in town, water use in Katherine has started to rise. Historically when temperatures go up towards the end of the dry season, water use also increases.
- Garden Tune Up delivers customer savings
26 July 2018
The Garden Tune Up program, delivered in collaboration with the local irrigation industry, is helping Power and Water’s customers make significant water savings.
- Conservation measures and fixing leaks is keeping Katherine’s water use down and safe
17 July 2018
Katherine’s daily water use is being kept well under previous years’ average thanks to the great efforts of local residents and businesses.
- Fruit bats causing power disruptions
04 July 2018
Power and Water crews have attended recent power interruptions affecting parts of the Top End due to fruit bats caught in powerlines and high voltage power distribution equipment.
- Streetlights - ownership and maintenance awareness
02 July 2018
For most streetlight faults you no longer contact Power and Water.
- Students unveil creative solutions for Darwin water consumption
21 June 2018
Year 7 students have presented their creative solutions to help influence and improve community water consumption in the Darwin region at the Darwin Water Expo at MacKillop Catholic College today.