201802 January 2018
- Innovation and engagement focus for remote water
17 October 2018
An emphasis on innovation and community engagement has helped deliver improved quality of drinking water for one of the most remote northern Australian townships.
- Australian Energy Regulator – Draft Determination Public Forum 10 October 2018
- Water use moves into the 'red'
11 September 2018
As temperatures rise across the region, Katherine’s water use has moved into Power and Water’s ‘red zone’.
- Power and Water takes out Engineering Excellence Award
24 August 2018
Power and Water Corporation’s Solar Energy Transformation Program (SETuP) took out the Energy, Water and Resources category at the Northern Territory Engineering Excellence Awards held on Friday 17 August 2018.
- Northern Territory’s largest solar program nearing completion
17 August 2018
Two new videos celebrating progress to date on the Solar Energy Transformation Program have been released. The four year program will provide 10 megawatts (MW) of solar photovoltaic power into the energy mix of 25 communities across the Northern Territory.
- Science helping to improve sewage odour
15 August 2018
It’s National Science Week, celebrating the role of science, technology and innovation in our everyday life and the future. At Power and Water we’re using science every day – including at the Leanyer Sanderson Waste Stabilisation Ponds (WSPs), where two research trials are being conducted.
- Supporting the support act - Darwin Festival’s volunteers!
10 August 2018
Power and Water is proud to support Darwin Festival again this year as part of our community partnerships program.
- National Science Week kicks off
10 August 2018
As part of National Science Week, Power and Water is proudly supporting the DesertSMART EcoFair through our community partnerships program.
- Katherine’s water use on the rise
02 August 2018
With school holidays and lots of visitors in town, water use in Katherine has started to rise. Historically when temperatures go up towards the end of the dry season, water use also increases.
- Garden Tune Up delivers customer savings
26 July 2018
The Garden Tune Up program, delivered in collaboration with the local irrigation industry, is helping Power and Water’s customers make significant water savings.