Provision of closed circuit television (CCTV) investigations and line cleaning of reticulated sewer systems in remote communities
Contract number: PRA00488-18
Business unit owner: Remote Services
Contract dates: 5 September 2018 - 4 September 2021
Description of services
A general outline of the work to be carried out under the contract comprises of the CCTV inspection, cleaning and Vacuum Tanker services for both planned and responsive work includes, but is not limited to the following:
- CCTV inspection services using colour closed circuit television (CCTV) inspection to record the internal condition of the pipes in digital format using WinCan
- Conduit Evaluation Report (defect coding) using WinCan of all lines CCTV inspected
- internal visual inspection of maintenance holes using the WinCan manhole report and or the manual report format
- cleaning services comprising jet cleaning, root cutting or vacuum cleaning, or a combination of methods, to clean the sewer pipes
- vacuum tanker services comprising supply of vacuum tanker(s) to remove sewage / debris from pump stations and maintenance holes as directed.
- Additional Works – Minor sewer system repairs as directed
The sites of the works is remote communities across the Northern Territory.
|Akron Group NT Pty Ltd||NT||N/A|
|Pipleine Renovations Pty Ltd T/as Renoflo||NT||N/A|
Can I apply to become a panel member?
The Panel will remain closed for a period of 12 months unless Power and Water determines that owing to changed circumstances the number of contractors is inadequate.
First anniversary date - TBA.
Power and Water may appoint additional members to the panel under the same assessment criteria contained in the original Request for Tender.