View your bills anytime, anywhere you have email access from your mobile or tablet.
- receive your bills in real time gives you more time to pay before the due date.
- there’s less risk of your bill getting delayed or lost in the mail.
- you can pay your bill from your device.
- if you'd like to see all your bills in one place, e-billing is for you. It's great for tax time - especially if you own more than one property.
A recent paper bill is all you need to register.
How it works
When we get your registration, this can take up to two business days to set it up. We'll be in touch if there's a problem with the information you've provided us.
Once you’ve registered for e-billing you will no longer receive a paper copy via Australia Post.
We will send your next bill to your inbox. You’ll get an e-billing summary that shows how much you need to pay and when it’s due.
From your e-billing summary, you can:
- View a PDF version of your bill
- Pay your bill
- Look at your past bills by clicking a link to log in to your ezybill account.
- If you’re having trouble setting up e-billing, please note:
- If you have a few properties with the same customer ID number, you will receive e-bills for all properties.
- Please contact us to discuss about establishing a separate customer ID.
- If you get your bill through BPAY view, you can easily switch to e-billing.
- Register for e-billing and we’ll automatically stop sending via BPAY View.