Power and Water smartphone app
At Power and Water, we encourage feedback on our users' experience so we can make it easier for our customers to engage with our services, whether it’s through the touch of a screen, one-on-one over the phone or face-to-face.
How do I get the app?
If you already have the current app installed on your mobile device, you just need to update your existing app.
What features are available on the app?
Our free app offers:
- an improved meter reading reporting form with the ability to supply multiple readings for smart meters
- an integrated app NAB payment form - just quote your customer reference number found in the bottom section of your bill
- current Darwin River Damn's water level
- a simplified form to report power and water interruptions and faults, including water leaks, faulty streetlights and outages
- users can now rate our app and provide feedback which will be used for future app improvement
Our app also provides the following features:
- real-time information about unplanned water and power interruptions
- planned works information
- pricing and tariffs
- residential and business power connection and disconnection forms for 72 remote communities and three minor centres (Jabiru, Nhulunbuy and Alyangula)
- contact details.
Can I report an emergency via the app?
You can access our emergency line from the contact page of the app, however our app is not a reporting tool for emergencies.
In an emergency, call 1800 245 090 immediately, 24 hours, 7 days.