Dial Before You Dig (DBYD) system upgrade13 Jul 2012
Power and Water Corporation is adjusting its software and business system to comply with the DigSAFE OneCall major upgrade.
In conjunction with the DBYD online service upgrade, Power and Water is changing its DBYD response software system as a part of a larger asset management project.
The process of lodging a request has not changed - call 1100 or login to DigSAFE OneCall - and you will still need to contact Power and Water if site verification is required.
From 1 July 2012, there will be some differences in the way Power and Water responds to requests:
- There will be one combined response from Power and Water incorporating power, water, sewer and communications assets.
- The cover sheet has been modified in accordance with DBYD requirements.
- Depending on the size of the area requested, you will now receive multiple utility based map attachments.
- You will be notified if you have selected an area where Power and Water’s critical assets exist. Remember, do not dig, contact us first.
- If the area you selected is too large, you will be notified to refine your search.
Contact: Customer Service Centre
Phone: 1800 245 092