201420 March 2014
- Power and Water reviews and adjusts streetlight charge 18 March 2014Power and Water (PWC) has reviewed the application of the proposed streetlight repairs and maintenance charge that was scheduled to take effect on 1 July 2014.
- Power and Water gifts donga to Kintore community 29 December 2014Power and Water Corporation has gifted an old accommodation donga to the McDonnell Regional Council for use by the Kintore community.
- Power and Water helps Friends of East Point 11 December 2014Staff joined students and other volunteers to plant over 300 native trees and shrubs to support a regeneration project.
- Power and Water is in the community festive spirit this Christmas 10 December 2014‘Tis the season to be giving and staff from Power and Water have been happily giving their time and energy over the past few weeks volunteering in the community.
- Power and Water's 'industrial athletes' learn to keep their cool
10 December 2014Power network lines crews discover the importance of hydration and keeping their core body temperature within a safe cool zone.
- Come and celebrate Christmas in the city 02 December 2014Power and Water is helping the City of Darwin bring Christmas cheer to The Mall in the city.
- Partnership working for zero hunger this festive season
24 November 2014Power and Water Corporation, through its Community Sponsorship program, is partnering with Foodbank to help achieve zero hunger in the Northern Territory this festive season.
- BEEbox all a buzz in East Arnhem homes 17 November 2014BEEbox energy display devices are being trialled in 250 homes across East Arnhem Land communities.
- Vandals cause power outage in Humpty Doo - Power and Water seeks public's help 13 November 2014Around 50 customers were without electricity on Saturday 8 November 2014.
- Pine Creek circuit breaker energised and in service on time 13 November 2014Replacement of a 132kV circuit breaker at the Pine Creek Switchyard is successfully completed.