Water Services Connection Code
Whether you're building a shed or a city, the Connection Code will help you do business with Power and Water.
The Code sets out our technical, procedural and charging requirements in relation to development.
It helps ensure well-designed and cost-effective connection to and extension of Power and Water's water supply and sewerage infrastructure.
The Connection Code, as well as a number of other technical, procedural and charging documents are available to download for your convenience. Please contact Land Development for information on current reviews before proceeding with your application.
When developing, consider whether water saving measures can be built in. For more information please contact Services Development.
- 2013 - 3 - Christmas shut down period and trading hours 2013 2014 Remote Operation and Water Services
- 2013 - 2 - Updates to Customer Information Handouts
- 2013 - 1 - Update to Customer Information Handout 1 Standard Notes for Water and Sewer for Building Developments, Extensions and subdivisions
- 2012 - 3 - Introduction of Contractor and Consultant Accreditation
- 2012 - 1 - Updated access to Services Development Trade Waste and backflow
- 2010 - 3 - Introduction of the Water Services Association of Australia (WSAA) Water Supply and Sewerage Codes | Introduction of Planning Guidelines for Water Supply and Sewerage
- 2009 - 4 - Backflow Prevention Requirements
- 2009 - 3 - Process for water and sewerage service connections
- 2009 - 2 - NT WorkSafe Fencing Requirements
- 2008 - 7 - PVC-O Pipe Approval
- 2008 - 5 - Non-Potable Water Systems
- 2008 - 4 - Confirmation of Sewer CCTV inspection requirement
- 2008 - 1 - Proposed changes to procedure for acceptance of sewerage infrastructure assets
- 2006 - 9 - Sewer Access Chambers - Precast Segments
- 2006 - 8 - SN8 and SN10 PVC Sewer Pipe
- 2006 - 7 - Drawing Information - PVC Piping
- 2006 - 4 - Interim Approval of Air Release Valves
- 2006 - 2 - Approval to use Wormall Poo Pit to Alice Springs, Kings Canyon and Yulara
- 2006 - 1 - Introduction of DN200 and Larger Series 2 PVC Pressure Pipe for water distribution
The Connection Code is a Water Services product and relates only to the water supply and sewerage services aspect of Power and Water's business. Different requirements exist for Power Networks and Remote Operations: