A great place to work
The diversity of the services we offer and the work available at Power and Water enables staff to learn new skills and work in areas they may not normally have the chance to work in.
The Territory is a great place to develop your career, with a relatively small population and large, diverse geographical base.
We offer the unique opportunity of a multi-utility organisation, delivering power, water and sewerage services.
The safety of our people is paramount and we value an engaged, capable, accountable and diverse workforce.
We have a number of key focus areas to turn this vision into reality and our People Strategy focuses on four pillars:
- Build and retain a capable workforce
- Build and promote regional capability and opportunities
- Encourage and promote an engaged workforce and environment
- Build a workforce of high performance and accountability
Power and Water provides conditions and benefits that enable us to be a preferred employer within the Northern Territory. Work social groups, training and development opportunities, study assistance and reward and recognition programs are just some of these benefits.
What can we offer you?
- The opportunity to make a difference
- Competitive salaries
- Five weeks annual leave
- Industry specific allowance for selected positions
- Great work/life balance initiatives
- Annual safety bonus
- Good range of professional development opportunities
- Training and development
- Friendly work environment
For more information see the 2010-2015 Power and Water Enterprise Agreement - Working together to meet the challenge.